We all want that perfect smile; you know the one with the straight well-proportioned teeth that makes you feel good when you smile.
What is teeth enhancement
Teeth enhancement like everywhere else starts with an exam by the dentist.
If there are any oral health issues such as tooth decay or infection found they will need to be taken care of before teeth enhancement can be started.
Teeth enhancement consists of treating;
- Teeth discoloration
- Crooked teeth
- Damaged teeth
- Missing teeth (one or more)
- Gummy smile
- Excessive wear of teeth
- Shape of teeth
The following procedures can be deal these issues;
- Teeth whitening
- Implants, bridges, partial or full dentures
What are the benefits of teeth enhancement
One of the biggest benefits of teeth enhancement is more self-confidence when you smile and talk.
Another benefit is better career advancement due to the self-confidence and being able to speak better.
You will also be able to chew food better.
Cost of teeth enhancement
The cost of teeth enhancement varies depending on such factors as;
- Where you live
- If there are underlying problems that need to be fixed first such as decay or infection
- What type of enhancement plan you choose
- What your dental insurance will cover
- How bad your teeth are to start as far as gaps, size, over wearing of teeth,
- A beautiful smile can help you look 10 years youngers sometimes even more
The best way to figure out what it is going to cost you is to discuss the options available with your cosmetic dentist.
Many cosmetic dentists today employ varies ways to show you what your teeth will look like if you have teeth enhancement done; for example computer-aided graphics or dental imagining, another way is to make a wax mold.